About Me

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MARIE E LA PAYSANNE CUFF SWAP



I've just taken part in a CUFF SWAP . It's the first time I've made a cuff and I think I've found a new way to destress at the end of the day. I tea dyed the top layers and used some old upholstry fabric for the lower layer. Bit mad that I went wonky whilst machining but practice makes perfect as they say.

Definately love crafting in the fibre sector at the moment....not missing my mixed media, as you can only have too much of a good thing...working with ATCs is enough for me at the moment with my favourite group and artists ATCS FOR ALL.

Time to plan my next cuff.
ciao
crafty

2 comments:

Silvia D said...

HI THE INCHES under this post are wonderful!!!
silvia

Anneke said...

wow, such a great and wonderful work.
i love this pattern